[CT Birds] Westport Greater White-fronted Goose

Jory Teltser aliencricket21 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:57:43 EST 2017

Bulkley Pond (Westport side) - 440-500pm

Preston Lust found a juvenile Greater White-fronted Goose mixed in with a
flock of Canada Geese today. I viewed it 10 minutes later in the rapidly
fading light. If anyone plans on looking for it, I recommend checking the
pond in the early morning or late afternoon. I would also check the Hunt
Club (where other rare geese have been seen in the past).
--
Jory Teltser:
President of the CTYBC, and Member of the Land Management Committee at