[CT Birds] Snowy Owl?

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 20 09:44:29 EST 2017

111/20. 9:35. Ed & Kate Goodhouse just called me to say that the Owl is present now, in a slightly different spot. It is perched on a stump by some cut logs to the right of the greenhouses. Thank you for the update.

They also say they spoke directly to the two brothers who own the farm; they are upset by the reported accounting of harassment by their worker(s), and flatly deny such claims.

I’m just the messenger , and take no stance in the dispute.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone