[CT Birds] Greater White Fronted Photos?

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 16:34:00 EST 2017

Does anyone have a photo of the reported Greater White Fronted Goose at Fisher Meadows Rec Area?  The reason I ask is that I recently saw an odd goose there that I thought was perhaps a hybrid of some kind domestic or wild and it did not appear to be a standard GWF.  I am wondering if a new bird has shown up or if it is the same.  I have seen several reports with no photos.  If anyone goes there soon, please consider taking and sharing a photo of it.  Thanks!

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT

Begin forwarded message: