[CT Birds] Canada X pics

Gregory Hanisek ctgregh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 22:17:30 EST 2017

This goose and the one in a couple of people's photos of the Avon bird are
in my opinion some unfathomable combination of Canada Goose, domestic
goose, back-crossed hybrid, with maybe some plumage aberration thrown in.
There's really no use tying one's self in a knot over an exact lineage.

Greg Hanisek