[CT Birds] Harkness

David Provencher hikerbirder1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 10:29:41 EST 2017

I'd say Orange-crowned. Based on face pattern, foot color, and overall
coloring. Lack of supercilium, eyering looks broken (at least in photo),
feet look flesh/tan, subtle streaks on breast, line through eye. Color
looks okay in this photo. Would like to see other photos to be sure. Always
need to be on guard for late and dull Yellows this time of year. But
doesn't look like one.
Dave Provencher