[CT Birds] Long Beach Snowy owls

Brian Ahern-Wilson bahernwilson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:19:06 EST 2017

Hi Julian.

In my honest opinion, that was an excellent response to the situation in
general.  I truly hope that others will read these words carefully and
approach things with less confrontation and more education.

We are not born knowing these things and therefore have to be educated and
care in order to understand and improve.

Thank you.

Brian Ahern-Wilson