[CT Birds] CT Breeding Bird Atlas Introduction tomorrow night at Audubon Greenwich

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:32:27 EST 2017

For anyone interested in learning how they could participate in the
upcoming CT Breeding Bird Atlas, Morgan Tingley and Craig Repasz will be
giving an introductory lecture on this great citizen science project
tomorrow night at 6 PM at Audubon Greenwich.  Following their presentation
I will be giving our annual summary of the Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch season
at 7 PM.

More info at the event link below:

The event is free and all are welcome. Team captains for the
Greenwich/Stamford Christmas Bird Count are strongly encouraged to attend
since we will have area maps available to be picked up.

Hope to see alot of you tomorrow!
-Ryan MacLean
Audubon Greenwich