[CT Birds] possible Greater White-Fronted

Brian Ahern-Wilson bahernwilson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 10:31:34 EST 2017

My apologies. The link doesn’t seem to be working for the photos for others. For some oddball reason, it opens right up to the page and the pics for me.

Stefan Martin informed me that there has been a hybrid in that area for quite some time.  But, because I am unsure, I wanted to get other opinions.

I can email the pics to anyone who may want to look at them.  They’re not that good since the bird was very far out.

Brian Ahern-Wilson

Sent from my iPhone