[CT Birds] NHBC Field Trip to Area K New Haven Canceled

Stephen Broker ls.broker at cox.net
Sun Dec 10 06:44:44 EST 2017

Repeating yesterday evening's post, the New Haven Bird Club field trip to Area K (East Haven - Ora Avenue/Proto Drive/Morris Creek Marshes, Tweed-New Haven Airport, etc.) is canceled.  While main roads in New Haven and East Haven may be cleared, the condition of Ora/Proto is uncertain and not heavily traveled, and my Cheshire driveway awaits snow blowing.  The invitation is open for birders to join Steve Mayo, me, and our team at these excellent birding localities on Saturday, December 16 for the New Haven Christmas Bird Count.  Happy shoveling.

Steve Broker