[CT Birds] Grace Farms Bird Walks

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 10 07:57:40 EST 2017

The Grace Farms Foundation is a fabulous (relatively) new nature preserve of 88 acres in northern New Canaan.
I will be leading free bird walks/presentations there in the coming months. Here is the schedule for the near future (registration is required):

- Thursday, Dec. 14, 10am-noon & 1:00-3:00pm. Christmas Bird Tours. Sign up for one of two bird walks on the preserve. We will be surveying the birdlife there as a "dry run" for the official Christmas Bird Count.

For more info and to register, click:

Click on “Birdwatching...” for the time(s) that you want to register.

For Grace Farms general website:

Note: Grace Farms Nature Director, Mark Fowler, is attempting to start a brand-new Christmas Bird Count Circle that includes Grace Farms, Ridgefield, and Pound Ridge, NY. For more info, contact Mark at 203-920-1702.

The modern buildings at Grace Farms have won architectural awards, and offer a Commons with great food and drink, a library, and a 700-seat amphitheater. It's an amazing place, with great birding potential!

Frank Mantlik
Stratford, CT

Sent from my iPhone