[CT Birds] Snow Geese moving last night

Jamie Meyers sunnyctredbird at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 08:05:52 EST 2017

While out for a quick walk around my Canton neighborhood last night, I
heard Snow Geese flying over my road around 7:30 pm or so.  Couldn't see
them in the dark but it did not sound like a huge flock.  Interestingly,
they were headed west / northwest, which might have put them on a path to
the Torrington area -- where Dave Tripp reported some later that evening.
I was wondering at the time if they were headed towards one of the
reservoirs west of me.

Cool sound to hear, one I never tire of.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT