[CT Birds] Birding in Connecticut is now available for preorder on Amazon

Frank Gallo peeplo at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 17:51:32 EST 2017

Hi All,

Many people have been asking about my upcoming book, Birding in Connecticut so I thought I’d give everyone a heads up. It's now available for preorder on Amazon just in time for the Holidays.  Happy Holidays everyone. Woohoo! I’m really excited. There’s a lot of fun bells and whistles, so please check it out at Amazon. See the enclosed link. If the link doesn’t work, you can search for it under the title; you’ll need to type out the word Connecticut.

See you all soon.

Frank Gallo, Milford

Ps. Feel free to pass it along to everyone!

https://www.amazon.com/Birding-Connecticut-Garnet-Books-Frank/dp/0819576352/ref=cm_sw_em_r_awdb_dz_w_t1Ps_M38lAbPPQ79V1_im