[CT Birds] NYTimes: An Ancient Step Toward Modern Birds

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sat Dec 16 21:33:55 EST 2017

Just because you read this doesn’t mean you can count it on the CBC.

P.S., I got some Rusties & a Carolina Wren for our CBC here in Hamden.  Good luck to all of you on yours.
     Arthur Shippee.

Here's a story from The New York Times that I thought you'd find interesting:

Anchiornis was a feathered dinosaur, about the size of a pigeon and incapable of flight. Its wings say a lot about how birds came to be.

An Ancient Step Toward Modern Birds https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/15/science/anchiornis-dinosaurs-birds.html

Read More...

Get The New York Times on your mobile device

Sent from my iPad