[CT Birds] Snow Geese moving last night and other things

dtrippjr at gmail.com dtrippjr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 11:14:52 EST 2017

I have found this list to be pretty awesome at showing migrating trends. A few of the many examples; the Sandhill Cranes that were followed from Maine through multiple reported locations in Connecticut, one year when Red-breasted Nuthatchs were being reported statewide in a one day fallout during a northward spring migration, the Snowy Owls this year and again last night the after dark Snow Geese movements from different observers in different locations.
Birding is awesome. CTBirds is awesome.
‘Tis the season of CBC’s!! Let the games begin.

Good luck this weekend.

Dave Tripp