[CT Birds] OT: Scope recommendations

James Purcell jpurcell1616 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:16:31 EST 2017

I'm in the process of choosing a new spotting scope to buy, and I'm looking
for good recommendations that people have for models / brands that are
decent quality but that are relatively cheap. The price is the key factor
for me, as I'm on a college student budget right now and don't have a lot
to work with, so if anyone has any good suggestions, I'd be happy to get
some input!

Does anyone have any experience with Gosky or Landove scopes? I know these
aren't top of the line brands, but their prices are definitely lower - is
the quality of their products significantly reduced?

James Purcell
Fairfield, CT