[CT Birds] OT: Scope recommendations

VITALI PETER E vitali_peter_e at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 12 17:33:41 EST 2017

I looked on line at the two scopes you mentioned.   Gosky seems to be the maker and Landove is an off shoot.  Too cheap.  The Gosky sounds like a Russian firm?  You get what you pay for.  Any good scope starts above $500.00.  If  you live in the New Haven Area go to the FAT Robin on Whitney Ave and speak with Jim Zipp.  If you are on the shoreline east of New Haven go the the Audubon Shop in Madison and speak with Jerry Connolly.  I do not know of any other Nature Stores west of New Haven but there is always Cabela's and Bass Pro or any other hunting or fishing Big Box Store.
Pete Vitali