[CT Birds] Birding in Connecticut is now available for preorder on Amazon

Frank Gallo peeplo at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 17:51:32 EST 2017

Hi All,

Many people have been asking about my upcoming book, Birding in Connecticut so I thought I’d give everyone a heads up. It's now available for preorder on Amazon just in time for the Holidays.  Happy Holidays everyone. Woohoo! I’m really excited. There’s a lot of fun bells and whistles, so please check it out at Amazon. See the enclosed link. If the link doesn’t work, you can search for it under the title; you’ll need to type out the word Connecticut.

See you all soon.

Frank Gallo, Milford

Ps. Feel free to pass it along to everyone!