[CT Birds] Atlas project

Craig Repasz crepasz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 11:11:33 EST 2017

Hi Gregg

Thank you for your interest.
The CT Bird Atlas Project Team has decided that we will have saturated the state with our past and upcoming presentations. These presentations were to get out the word about the project. It has kept us very busy and the team needs to focus on other important aspects of the project.

However, we will have skills training starting later in the winter and early spring. These event have not been planned yet as we will wait for feedback from the adopters when they start to sign up for your blocks.

We will let you know as are plans solidify. Thank you for your offer.

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Craig