[CT Birds] Don Morgan's Recent Accident

JAMES ASMUTH jasmuth at snet.net
Wed Dec 20 20:52:05 EST 2017

Don sent this email to me (actually with the help of his wife, Darlene) which read in part: "Unfortunately, I don't think anyone in the birding community is aware of it, but I had a serious accident and I have been left totally blind. .... If you see any birders that might know me I would appreciate it if you would pass the word about my problems to them."
I spent some time with Don and his wife today, and know that he would very much enjoy hearing from you about your birding experiences and how you are doing.

 Don's home phone number is 860-742-8108.