[CT Birds] Stratford-Milford CBC Saturday, December 23

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 20 22:02:54 EST 2017

"Black Sunday" (8 CBCs in one day, 12/17) is over, but there are still a few CBCs left.
And there's still time to join the Stratford-Milford Christmas Bird Count, this Saturday, December 23, 2017.  You can come on down to the coast (from Milford's Morningside to Bridgeport's Fayerweather Isle) and conduct a sea-watch.  Or, jump on the Port Jeff Ferry and scan the Sound, at least until you reach NY waters (7.5 miles from the CAS Coastal Center).  Or, contact me about some last minute assignments.

If you are out and about in the Count Circle from 12/20 to 12/26, please post to CTBirds or notify me of any finds.

Thanks,
Steve MayoBethany