[CT Birds] Santa Ana Wildlife Refuge border fence up for funding in congress

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:17:10 EST 2017

Paul Desjardins
paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Phone: (860) 623-3696

Never in all my years have I ever seen such horrible attacks on our environment and even our health. As I am sure everyone knows the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge’s coastal plain may be damaged as well. Also national monuments are under threat. I am afraid this is just the beginning unless in next years mid term elections we can elect more politicians who can stand up for the environment instead of trying to trash it in the name of greed. Future generations will hold us accountable about how we treat the planet.

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks