[CT Birds] Brazos Road white-winged gull

jrhough1 at snet.net jrhough1 at snet.net
Fri Dec 22 16:30:49 EST 2017

Just a note to point out that the reported Glaucous Gull is an Iceland Gull. I hope Julie doesn't mind me correcting her post (I didn''t have a private address) but the size, slim body, brown-washed primaries and mostly all dark bill point to that species. The bill pattern in juvenile Glaucous Gull is quite distinctive.
Just in case people wanted to travel, it may save them a journey.
Sent from my LG Phoenix 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone