[CT Birds] First bird for 2018

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 11:27:14 EST 2018

​Mine was Mrs. Northern Flicker.​  Some say your first bird of the New Year
is your spirit guide for the year.  Maybe I'll be flickery?  I'll have to
note her traits. I hope she is hard-working, diligent and filled with moral
integrity, for that is my goal for the New Year.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut