[CT Birds] coot frontal shields

Paul Plotnick pdplot2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 02:00:05 EST 2018

I noticed the coots as well. You are correct.  Since they were partially
under the dock, I did not take any pictures. I did get some good shots of
the Shovelers cruising just off the shore. The open water around the Norden
Club was also loaded with more water birds than I've ever seen in one place
in years due to the ice.

Paul Plotnick