[CT Birds] Hartford Ross's

jaybrd49 at aol.com jaybrd49 at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 16:21:13 EST 2018

The bird has not been in the River when most people have seen it, but in the fields near Tunxis Mead Park, west of the cemetery in Farmington off Garden Street.  From the road, look for Canada Geese sitting down in the field, then scan for what initially appear to be clumps of snow or ice.  Be aware a snow goose has also been seen in this group.

Jay Kaplan, Canton