[CT Birds] Carolina Wrens??

VITALI PETER E vitali_peter_e at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 7 08:47:36 EST 2018

Had one on Friday.  I think it comes every day but I am not home in the morning all the time when it comes.It has been around since mid-December.

I have only seen 1 Goldfinch during the NHBC Winter Feeder Survey and usually I have a few.  Some of my surveyor have also reported 0 to very few this year.  Others are seeing them.  The numbers are way down.

Pete