[CT Birds] Carolina Wrens??

SARAH FAULKNER sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Jan 7 09:38:04 EST 2018

My Carolina wren showed up again yesterday at the suet feeder. So glad to see it hadn't (yet) succumbed to the extreme cold.

My numbers for goldfinches are down, too -- usually I have around 12 and this year around 6. I also have only two house finches and have had at least 4 in past years.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville