[CT Birds] Carolina Wrens??

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 10:21:36 EST 2018

I am so heartened by all of you who have kindly answered my inquiry about
Carolina Wrens.  Perhaps "mine" will show up soon since it seems they are
doing OK.  As to Goldfinches, I've only had two or three but my House
Finches are in full force (as are the House Sparrows...).  My records show
that I haven't historically had a lot of Goldfinches in January though.  It
seems I have more in mid-February when they start to come back in breeding
plumage. Thanks, all!!

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 8:47 AM, VITALI PETER E <vitali_peter_e at sbcglobal.net