[CT Birds] Carolina Wrens??

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun Jan 7 13:50:20 EST 2018

I am sure most people here know this already, but if you want to have Carolina Wrens at your feeders you need to have what they eat, which is mostly suet but also peanuts and fruit.  I suspect they would also go for most things that attract bluebirds (dried mealworms, special dough).  Their bills are not very functional for cracking seed shells.

Roy HarveyBeacon Falls, CT