[CT Birds] Snow goose and Carolina Wrens

David Provencher hikerbirder1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 16:52:10 EST 2018

Paul, we've had 20+ all winter at the feeder. We're next to a dairy farm,
so we've also had double digits Red-winged Blackbirds, common Grackles, and
more Cowbirds than I'd ever want to see, 200+. The seed use has been crazy
during this cold snap. Still, did have a Yellow-headed Blackbird for two
days, so there was a silver lining.

Dave Provencher

On Jan 7, 2018 4:44 PM, "Carrier Graphics via CTBirds" <