[CT Birds] Extralimital MISTLE THRUSH - New Brunswick, Canada

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 4 12:30:04 EST 2018

Greetings to all on this snowy blizzard day.
For your viewing pleasure, here are some photos of a successful rare bird chase yesterday of the first North American record of MISTLE THRUSH (Turdus viscivorus) in Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada. I thank homeowners Peter and Deana Gadd for finding the bird December 9 and for their daily updates on its presence. Also thanks to Greg Hanisek who accompanied me on the  1400-mile, 2-day adventure!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/avocetfm/

Frank MantlikStratford