[CT Birds] Gulls, gulls, gulls!

Paul Plotnick pdplot2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:17:27 EST 2018

Ditto Sasco, ditto everywhere along coast. Fairfield Beach club - 150
Canadas, no Cackling or Barnacle. Captain's Cove - no birds. Longshore -
150 Canadas. Burying Hill - Brants and a few Goldeneyes. Long Beach access
road - one really white Snowy Owl in plain sight. Several female Harriers
and one possible Rough-Legged Hawk that took off from a tree on Lordship
Blvd. and was last seen being chased by crows behind the airport. Look for
it to confirm. And it was cold and windy. Heading for Florida tomorrow.