[CT Birds] River Road geese

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Sun Jan 14 11:13:16 EST 2018

They were still there on the Newtown side at 11 a.m.

Frank Gallo,
Milford

Life is short. Bird often.

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 Jamie Meyers via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:
2 Ross’s and 2 Snow Geese Currently in a large flock along the south side of the river, visible from a small pull off a couple hundred yards east of S. Flat Hill Rd. To be perfectly accurate, I believe that placement puts the geese in the town of Newtown, not Southbury. This is a slight yet significant distinction for any county lister out there. Jamie Meyers Canton, CT Sent from my iPhone _______________________________________________ This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For subscription information visit http://lists.ctbirding.org/mailman/listinfo/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org