[CT Birds] Ravens in my New Canaan yard

Paul Plotnick pdplot2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:48:20 EST 2018

I had a raven on my property up in a tree in 2016.I took a few inconclusive
photos and then set out a couple of pieces of leftover chicken and steak on
a piece of foil, hoping for a better picture. After a brief inspection from
a closer point, he flew down, grabbed the morsels, saw me in the window
aiming the camera and took off, nevermore? to return.