[CT Birds] Paucity of winter birds in NW CT

William Hobbie whobbie3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:55:22 EST 2018

Paul,
I just moved up here to the western portion of the state and I was
expecting to see the same winter birds that I saw last winter and I too am
a bit upset that they aren't here this winter. With that being said, the
quantity of junco has gone through the roof., but no RB Nuthatches or Pine
Siskins.. hope the spring brings better watching.

Will