[CT Birds] Paucity of winter birds in NW CT

David Provencher hikerbirder1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:17:32 EST 2018

No real paucity of birds down here in Preston. Probably my highest cost of
bird seed in several years. Lacking goldfinches, which we had tons of last
year, but many white-throated Sparrows and juncos. Many blackbirds,
including the on-again-off-again yellow-headed blackbird, and quite a few
Blue Jays Etc.

Dave Provencher