[CT Birds] Mixed flock of American Robins, Cedar Wax wings in Southbury

cnevins77 cnevins77 at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 11:16:01 EST 2018

Hi Folks, walking my dogs on the 12th Fairway of Heritage Village Golf Course this morning I encountered a mixed flock of 50 + American Robin joined by about two dozen Cedar Waxwings along with at least two Eastern Bluebirds feeding on fruits of privet, multiflora rose, and bittersweet.
I've also had a Carolina Wren regularly at my feeder as well as a Red-shouldered Hawk in nearby trees since early December.
Chris NevinsSouthbury, CT
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S