[CT Birds] Yellow rumped warblers South Windsor + more

SARAH FAULKNER sffaulkner at comcast.net
Mon Jan 22 13:04:54 EST 2018

Monica asked a good question!  I didn't say where Station 43 was and I should: it is a 150-acre nature preserve owned by Hartford Audubon, located off Main Street in South Windsor.  It is a wonderful, productive place to bird but wear boots!  Please see the information and map for the property at the HAS website, http://www.hartfordaudubon.org/sanctuary.htm

Sarah Faulkner

Collinsville