[CT Birds] Fwd: Stratford. Ibis...yes Ibis

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 08:26:15 EST 2018

No luck respotting Ibis (Glossy).  :( ice back in a lot of areas this morning.   There was one photographed in Jamaica Bay Refuge on LI last month which is encouraging that someone else may find them.    Silver Sands/Charles Island/Coastal Center might be worth an extra look?

Anyone doing a big January there were 3 pied grebe in little stream at Birdseye Boat Ramp best viewed from the street (Beacon Point Rd). Also  3 canvasback 2 drake 1 female and a few bufflehead and hooded mergs at inlet of Frash Pond along access rd. Stratford 730a.m.

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT