[CT Birds] Time to send in the Big January lists!

SARAH FAULKNER sffaulkner at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 13:06:50 EST 2018

Hi All!

Well, January is over and it's time to send in your Hartford Big January of Birding lists! And please do, everyone!

There are two ways to send the list:

1) ebird:

* select "My Ebird"
* Select "Summarize My Observations:
* Select a report for "Month" starting on "January 1st, 2018"
* Highlight in the drop-down list all the locations that were in Hartford County
* Select "Download this report" and store it on your computer
* Then send me an email with the report attached.

2) Typed

You can type up a list yourself and email it to me.  It should be formatted as follows:

                       Date        Species    Location

Please email to sffaulkner at comcast.net mailto:sffaulkner at comcast.net .

The Hartford Audubon Board looks forward to hearing about your January birding successes!!!

Sarah Faulkner

Vice President, HAS