[CT Birds] Currently accepting applications for a Coastal Waterbird Technician

Folsom-O'Keefe, Corrie cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org
Thu Feb 1 16:34:24 EST 2018

Interested in working for Audubon this summer? We are currently accepting applications for a Coastal Waterbird Technician. The technician would assist Audubon staff in implementing the Atlantic Flyway Disturbance Protocol, which will help us determine what types of disturbance have the biggest impacts on shorebirds, like the Piping Plover, and design social media products that would reduce these types of disturbance. Check out the below link to learn more!

Corrie Folsom-O'Keefe

Bird Conservation Programs Manager
Audubon Connecticut
Cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org

Plants for Birds!
Find the best plants in your area on Audubon's new Plants for Birds Database here
...and check out this cool video about the campaign here!