[CT Birds] Corrections - Long Beach, Stratford, Feb 1, 2018

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sat Feb 3 18:54:47 EST 2018

Ebird reviewer and fellow list member Greg Hanisek made two corrections to my list from Long Beach, Stratford.  1)  The loon was COLO, given beak & body structure (the amount of white led me astray);  2)  the sparrow was an Ipswich race Savannah.  All in all a good visit, even if no SNOW.  I added WWSC, LTDU, COGO, HOLA, and SASP to my life list.
	Arthur Shippee, Hamden