[CT Birds] C.O.A. Big January

James Sherwonit jsherwonit at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 20:19:24 EST 2018

 Thanks John,I thought maybe I messed up - I had an email to you stuck in my draft folder but I guess you got it anyway.
    On Monday, February 12, 2018, 1:18:56 PM EST, John Marshall via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

 I owe James Sherwonit a major apology. He submitted a list with 96 species
which I failed to notice in my spam folder. I will redo the list over the
course of the next couple of days to include James’ report.
--
John Marshall

Watertown
http://www.johnsbirdinglinks.com/