[CT Birds] Birding guide/suggestions for Iceland?

SARAH FAULKNER sffaulkner at comcast.net
Fri Feb 16 14:48:30 EST 2018

Hi All,

I'm leading a student group to Iceland in April, and would like to hear if anyone has any suggestions for a good birding guide to spend a couple of hours with us.

Also, if you have any "must go there" suggestions I'd be grateful!

We are also going to do a community service half-day, and I'd love it were conservation oriented. If anyone has any contacts with a conservation or birding group there that might need some work done, please let me know.

thanks

Sarah Faulkner