[CT Birds] Project Puffin's Steve Kress at Audubon Greenwich March 3rd

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:03:07 EST 2018

We're excited to announce that Dr. Steve Kress (Founder of Project Puffin
and Vice President of Bird Conservation for National Audubon) will be
joining us as a guest speaker at Audubon Greenwich next Saturday, March
3rd. He will be talking about the role of Atlantic Puffins in Maine as
indicators of climate change and how we can create better backyard habitats
for birds as they adapt to these changes.

This FREE talk is part of our ongoing series of Pollinator Potluck events
presented by the Greenwich Garden Club, Audubon Greenwich, Green Fingers
Gardening Club and the Hortulus Conservation Committee.  Attendees are
encouraged to contribute appetizers or beverages to share! Desserts
provided by Happiness Is...Catering and organic wine tasting provided by
The Study Fine Wines & Spirits during cocktails and Q&A session.

To RSVP and to sign up to bring an appetizer or bottle of wine, contact Kim
Gregory @ (203) 918‑5254 or staglanefarm at yahoo.com.
Cocktail hour is 6:00-7:00 PM, Presentation is 7:00-7:30 PM

More info below:

-Ryan MacLean
Audubon Greenwich