[CT Birds] Extralimital: Rye NY Tundra Swans

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:29:15 EST 2018

Kevin McGrath just texted me saying that there's 65 TUNDRA SWANS on the
Mill Pond at the end of Kirby Lane in Rye NY (Just West of CT border). This
is the same spot we located 9 yesterday and is best viewed from where Kirby
Lane intersects with Island Drive and Van Rensselaer Rd. Please keep in
mind that Island Dr is a private road with a security guard at the gate, do
not park close to the gate or anywhere that can block residents from coming

-Ryan MacLean
Audubon Greenwich