[CT Birds] S.E. Arizona Birding Trip

Wild Birds Unlimited wbu.danbury at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 08:45:33 EST 2018

Join Margaret Robbins and Sheri L. Williamson on a birding tour of S.E.
Arizona. We will stay at the beautiful Casa de San Pedro in Hereford and
bird a bunch of local hotspots. This is a relaxed tour suitable for even
beginning birders. Previous trips have netted us over 110 species of birds
including Elegant Trogon, Whiskered Screech-Owl, Greater Roadrunner,
Vermillion Flycatcher and 15 types of hummingbirds. You will also
participate in a hummingbird banding program and get to hold and release
the banded hummers. For more information and to reserve your spot, click
this link:  http://sabo.org/activities/calendar/#!event/2018/5/20/
private-tour-with-margaret-robbins. Feel free to contact me with any

Margaret Robbins

Wild Birds Unlimited
317 Federal Rd. Suite D1
Brookfield, CT 06804