[CT Birds] Ferry Advice Question

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 12:44:03 EST 2018

Results in riding the Sound ferries is often unpredictable. I’ve ridden the New London ferry in all months and all winds. During some storms I was so hopeful, and saw nothing. One winter day during a snowstorm (and CBC) Sara Zagorski and I saw Razorbills, Gannets, and 4 Kittiwakes.

My best advice is ride it when you can. All it takes is one great bird to make it a success.

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone