[CT Birds] Osprey lecture Sunday March 4th

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 10:07:41 EST 2018

 Sorry for being a bit late on checking my email, as it is probably a little late to seawatch, but I would go to Enders Island off of Masons Island and see what might have gotten blown in.  I park tothe right as you cross the causeway onto the island (it is a religiious retreat that welcomes guests).  I stand by the cupola to the west of the building for good views of the Sound.  It is a beautiful place regardless.  Barn Island Wildlife Management Area in Stonington would be a nice walk.  Park by the trailhead and walk the impoundments east and back again.  The trail begins to the east of the entrance road about a hundred yards before the big parking lot by the boat launch.
Glenn Williams