[CT Birds] Extralimital - Costa Rica tour photos

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 5 11:07:47 EST 2018

Greetings all,
There were a number of Connecticut birders who enjoyed my recent Sunrise Birding Tour to Costa Rica. For those interested, here is the tour summary and species list:

In addition, I have edited my large volume of photos and posted a nice selection of the tour on my Flickr photo site, for your viewing pleasure:

And for those interested, there is another album of photos from the pre-tour birding a group of us did at Carara National Park the day before:

Thanks for reading and viewing.
Frank Mantlik Stratford, CTwww.sunrisebirding.com